Thursday, August 27, 2015

16 - Random Comment


15 random comment that I've posted on their blog 

  1. Janine Lavandero - "Cigars Bruh"
  2. Yesha Ann Alfafara - " FRIENDS"
  3. Joshua Escano - "People Hate on Tinder"
  4. Wyat Helgado - "I have what it takes to be Filipino"
  5. Joey dela Cruz - "Lonely or Not"
  6. Janella Macabugao - "My favorite place to relax"
  7. Dominic Cerada - "Commuting is very hassle in Metro Manila"
  8. Sherine Jane Coronel - "Teenage Pregnancy
  9. Katrina Umayao - "Shopholic"
  10. Mark Justine Apit - "Chivalry is dead"
  11. Marc Anthony Nares - "How I overcome my problem in life"
  12. Maria Letty Laureta - "Eighteenth"
  13. Jade Zapanta - " Unforgettable Week"
  14. Tyronne Edward Fonacier - "Places would like to visit before I die"
  15. Marc Adrian Jimenez - "Anime"

No comments:

Post a Comment